Accepting New Registrations!
Referral opportunities are available throughout South Florida! We are currently accepting registrations for:
- CNA’s ~ Certified Nurses Aide
- HHA’s ~Home Health Aide
- Male Caregivers
- Bilingual Caregivers
- Live-in caregivers~ full-time and relief positions
First Things First
Before you can register with ElderCare at Home, you must have:
#1 – LIVESCAN level 2 background screening and be eligible on the AHCA website.
#2 – If you are a Home Health Aide or Companion, you must have your Palm Beach County Home Caregivers License.
You can apply here.
#3 – You must have all of the Registration Requirements listed here.
- Registrations are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ONLY! We are CLOSED FOR LUNCH BETWEEN 12pm-1pm
- You must have all Registration Requirements prior to completing registration.
Helping Patients Stay in the Place They Most Want to Be! Their Own Home!ElderCare at Home ~ Keeping Families Together
For over 18 years, ElderCare at Home, a Florida licensed nurse registry, has specialized in referring qualified caregivers to patient’s suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments.
We are currently recruiting independent contractors who not only enjoy working with the memory impaired, but who have an interest in making a difference in the lives of the patients and families they serve.
All applicants must have experience, verifiable training, as well as a proven track record of successfully interacting with caregivers and family members.
Why Choose to Register With ElderCare at Home?We've Helped Keep Caregivers Working for Over 18 Years!
ElderCare at Home has been helping direct care workers in South Florida find employment for over 18 years.
As an Independent Contractor, you tell us exactly where you want to work; how many hours you can devote to your clients; and the type of caregiving situations you are looking for!
We work for you and we will successfully match you to a client, or you don’t have to pay our fee!
- Part-time and full-time client referral opportunities
- Long or short hours! You control your own flexible schedule!
- Live-in client referrals are available for full-time or relief live-in care
- Weekends and/or Weekdays client referrals are available
- An office team dedicated to matching you with the clients and the hours you are looking for!
- Careful matching of your skills and preferences to clients requesting referrals, to help ensure client and caregiver satisfaction
- Ideal candidates are outgoing, have a positive attitude, work well with others, are sensitive, caring and committed to helping their patients maintain the best quality of life possible.
ALL INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed LIVESCAN level 2 background and be eligible on the AHCA website
- CNA and/or HHA Certificate with HHA curriculum (MANDATORY)
- HHA and Companions – Palm Beach County Home Caregiver License (MANDATORY). Apply Here!
- Physical completed and signed by an MD, PA, OP, RN, ARNP, or DO dated within the last SIX (6) months stating that you are “in good health and do not appear to be at risk of transmitting communicable disease that could be casually transmitted”. We do not accept physicals from Chiropractors.
- Chest X-Ray or Mantoux method tuberculin skin-test: within two (2) years with negative results and signed by doctor or the person administering test.
- Florida Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance if you have a car.
- Mandatory DMV Check – $14.00 (personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Malpractice Insurance: If you do not currently maintain your own malpractice insurance, you can purchase the insurance through a vendor we have identified (not affiliated with us). We have identified vendors that will offer coverage to LPN/RN and for CNA’s/HHA’s.$89.00 (personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Social Security Card or I-9 requirements such as: Resident Card, Employment Authorization Card etc.
- Evidence of your status as an Independent Contractor in business for yourself. Acceptable items include: – Employer Identification Number – EIN Number You can apply for one here. and/or – Business Card – Occupational License – Copy of advertisements for your services
- Current and Active CPR card for health care providers issued by the Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Proof of Assisting with Self-Administration of Medications In-service
- Minimum 4 hour Alzheimer’s Training In-service.
- Optional: You will not be eligible for referrals to patients with mid to late stage Alzheimer’s/dementia unless you have an additional Eight (8) Hours of training or five (5) years of full-time, proven experience working with Alzheimer’s/dementia patients.
- 4 hour HIV and OSHA In-service: HIV Original Certificate: Four (4) hours for RN’s & LPN’s Two (2) hours for CNA’s & HHA’s
- HIV Update: Two (2) hours for RN’s & LPN’s One (1) hour for CNA’s & HHA’s
- License / Certificate: – RN’s & LPN’s Florida State License – CNA “ Florida State Certificate – HHA’s minimum 40 hour HHA Certificate which shows the curriculum stipulated by State of Florida Administrative Code, 59A-8.014
- Domestic Violence Certification: Required of RN’s & LPN’s only