Elder Care Boynton Beach – Find Great Senior Care
Finding great senior care and elder care Boynton Beach home care services can be a real challenge. ElderCare at Home Boynton Beach has been providing in home senior care services for over 17 years.
When to Start Thinking about Elder Care
Elder care should become part of the discussion as soon as changes are noticed. Delaying assistance may risk your loved one’s health and safety.
Warning Signs to Watch Out For:
- Physical problems:
- Walking problems.
- Loss or decline in hearing, seeing, and smelling.
- Diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.
- Temporary or permanent physical limitations that may inhibit the senior’s ability to perform ADLs.
- Cognitive problems:
- Memory loss.
- Attention problems.
- Forgetting to take meds on time, at the right time, or at all.
- Language problems.
- Emotional problems:
- Social withdrawal.
- Iirritable, angry, moody, etc.
- Loss of interest in activities.
Elder Care Boynton Beach
Consider the following questions:
- What type of care can ensure long-term safety?
- What types of elder care is available?
- What services help with elder care?
- Can changes be made to the home?
- Is professional elder care required?
- Can elder care be provided in the home?
- Is a facility a better option?
- What are the financials of elder care?
Caregivers include CNA’s, HHA’s and Companions. We help clients remain as independent as possible. All while continuing to reside in their own home.
New elder care clients have the opportunity to select a caregiver. This will allow you to compare caregivers who will best meet your needs.
We use our exclusive My Caregiver Match Guarantee™. This ensures that all of our Elder Care Boynton Beach clients are happy with the great senior care. Caregivers can provide Boynton Beach home care services. Help with bathing. Help with transportation. Help with meals. Help with medication. Assistance with light housekeeping. Help with laundry. Help with errands.