Geriatric Care Management Services
Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Specific Home Care, Senior Care
and Geriatric Care Management Services
Identifying the problems… Finding the solutions. ElderCare at Home, a licensed nurse registry, focuses on the whole family. Whether you are a patient, caregiver, spouse, child, grandchild or friend, our comprehensive elder care services will help you, help your loved one.
If you are an adult child trying to provide care to your aging parents in the South Florida area, the local, professional and caring Geriatric Care Managers at ElderCare at Home can help!
ElderCare at Home has been providing comprehensive elder care, senior care and comprehensive geriatric care management services for over 14 years.
Our services not only provide relatives that live out of state with much needed peace of mind, but we provide solutions for a wide variety of elder care, senior care and aging issues.
At ElderCare at Home, we care for you and your family as though you are part of ours. Our geriatric care management services are affordable and easily accessible.
Your personal geriatric care manager will serve as an advocate for your loved one and as a surrogate for you.
Our clients report that they have an improved quality of life, less stress and complete confidence in the staff of ElderCare at Home.
Our ElderCare Monitoring™ program also assures that as your loved ones needs change, their ElderCare Plan™ is updated and changed to best meet their needs.
How Do I Get Started With Geriatric Care Management Services?
We begin with our exclusive and affordable ElderCare Assessment™ and then create a detailed and personalized ElderCare Plan. The Care Plan is reviewed with you and and the agreed upon recommendations implemented quickly, to alleviate your anxiety, reduce your stress and help you more effectively manage your loved ones care from a distance.
ElderCare at Home, a licensed nurse registry, has helped thousands of families all over the United States! It’s easy to get started! Simply complete the form below and one of our professional geriatric care managers will call you right away!
Our geriatric care managers are required to be members of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers or the Case Management Society of America. Additionally, each care manager is certified by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers (CMC), the Commission for Case Management Certification (CCM), or the Society of Certified Senior Advisers (CSA). They are dedicated professionals with years of experience and expertise working with patients and families struggling with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other types of memory impairments.
ElderCare At Home, Inc has built it’s impeccable reputation as this areas Alzheimer’s Disease Specialists, by clearly identifying the problems and finding the appropriate solutions. In most instances, we are able to keep our clients in the place they most want to be, their own home.
Contact Us Today!
What Services Do You Provide?
- Comprehensive ElderCare Assesments®. We begin with an in-depth telephone call to review your concerns and caregiving issues. We then schedule a visit with the patient to complete the ElderCare Assesments®. Comprehensive, Long-Term ElderCare Plans® . After the ElderCare Assessment® is complete, the ElderCare Plan® is prepared and includes all of the recommendations and objectives for improving and enhancing the care recipients quality of life.
- Private Duty Nursing Professionals & Paraprofessionals– RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs and Comforting Companions®. Each patient and each family has different needs and we know that those needs usually change. As a licensed Nurse Registry, we assure that regardless of the skill the patient presently requires, we recommend and refer to you the most professional, compassionate, dedicated and loyal nurses, nurses aides and companions, in the industry today.
- Adult Daycare Referrals– Not all adult day care centers are the same. For patients that would benefit from Adult Day Care, ElderCare at Home will provide you with specific recommendations on the programs that are best suited to meet the needs of your loved one. We also provide our clients with the 10 most important things you should insist on when choosing an Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Specific Adult Day Care Programs.
- Reach out for Respite– Our unique Reach out for Respite® program was created just for caregivers. When you’re a full-time caregiver for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, a few hours set aside, just for you, sometimes makes all the difference in the world. Whenever you are ready, whenever you reach out, we are here to help.
- Physician Referrals- Whether you are searching for a neurologist, internist, gerontologist, orthopedist or any other medical specialist, finding the right Physician is crucial. Our staff will guide you in selecting the physician’s that will become an integral part of your loved ones health care team.
- Fall Prevention & Home Safety Evaluations– The ElderCare Assessment includes a comprehensive fall prevention and home safety evaluation that encompasses all areas of the home.
- Nutrition & Dietary
- Medication Management– Most of our clients have been diagnosed with more than one medical condition and take numerous medications. We work closely with the various prescribing physicians to assure proper medication management and patient compliance.
- Daily telephone calls- Sometimes a simple phone call can make all the difference in the world!
- Community Based Services & Entitlement Evaluations
- ElderCare Monitoring Referrals– Placement, and advocacy at assisted living facilities & nursing homes
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Arrangements
Reach Out Today
Our ElderCare Specialists Are Here To Help
Call Us at 1-561-585-0400 or
Let’s Get Acquainted!
4-hours of care by a CNA/HHA for just $39.00! See why ElderCare at Home is South Florida’s leader in affordable, high quality in-home care services!