In Home Care Delray Beach
Seeking home care, senior care, elder care or respite care for your loved one? Learn why ElderCare at Home Care is one of the best in home care agencies in Delray Beach. Knowing what to look for as your loved one ages at home can help you decide whether or not Delray Beach in home care services might help. Even the smallest of signs might indicate the time has come to begin to explore options that will help you keep your loved one at home, while assuring their safety and independence.
Delray Beach In Home Care, Elder Care and Respite Care Services
Common signs of aging that might indicate your loved one might benefit from Delray Beach in home care services include:
- Getting lost
- Asking repetitive questions
- Changes in mood or behavior
- Inability to follow directions
- Forgetting to take medications
- Loss of interest in socialization, hobbies or other activities
- Balance and mobility problems
- Weight loss
In Home Senior Care Delray Beach ElderCare at Home
Our home is always the one place we most want to be as we age. There, we are surrounded by the people we love and the memories we share. There are a wide variety of in home senior care Delray Beach services available to help you meet the changing needs of your aging loved one, while enabling them to remain living safely in their own home. Delray Beach ElderCare at Home services can be customized to meet your unique needs. From one hour a day, to 24 hours of around-the-clock care, our referred caregivers can provide affordable care, as often or as little as you’d like.
Free Home Care Assessment Delray Beach
Whether you are a spouse, adult child, or close friend, it can be hard to know what your loved one needs and which services would be most beneficial. ElderCare at Home offers a Free, no obligation Home Care Assessment with a Delray Beach Aging Life Care Manager, at which time you can talk about you loved ones needs and they can help you determine what is best for you and your family. Some of the things that are covered during the complimentary home care assessment include:
- Current medical conditions and any recent diagnosis
- Specific short-term and long-term coals
- Creating a schedule that works best for you and for your loved one
- Negotiation of pricing and payment methods giving you a variety of options that work within your budget
- Moving Forward Transition Plan™ – Completion of paperwork, emergency plan and other important information
- Follow-up, Quality Assurance and Communication
Call us today at 888-285-0093 to schedule your no-obligation Home Care Assessment, or send us an email!
Schedule a Free Home Care Consultation
4-hours of care by a CNA/HHA for just $39.00! See why ElderCare at Home is South Florida’s leader in affordable, high quality in-home care services!