Families of the 21st century experience aging in entirely different contexts from previous generations. Families are dealing with greater longevity and totally different social-political-economic contexts. Consider the following:
- Most adults can now expect to be parents three times as long as they were children
- Siblings’ relationships span approximately 80 years
- Most adults will have parents over age 60 longer than they will have children in their home.
- Midlife adults will have more aging parents than they have children
- Women are almost certain to spend time living alone in adulthood
As families struggle with the challenges of caring for someone they love, while balancing all demands of living their own life, conflicts can arise.
For over 14 years, ElderCare at Home has helped families deal with the extraordinary and often complex needs of their loved one – effectively and cost affordably.
To learn more about how our private duty and in home care services can help you and your family, call us at 561-585-0400