ElderCare at Home, a licensed nurse registry, provides affordable private duty elder care services for patients living throughout the Broward county area including Coral Springs, Margate, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Oakland Beach, Tamarac, Sunrise and Plantation.
For over 14 years, ElderCare at Home has specialized in helping our clients remain independent and in their own home. Some of the services that our independently referred CNA’s, HHA’s, Companions, RN’s and LPN’s provide include:
- Assistance with personal care – bathing, toileting, oral care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Hot, nutritious meal preparation
- Transportation and errands to doctors appointments, the grocery store or pharmacy
- Light housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, damp moping and laundry
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Respite Care
- Companion Care
- Pre-Opeartive and Post-Operative Care
- Companionship and socialization
ElderCare at Home provides a complementary initial consultation in your home or at at time and place most convenient for you. You can trust ElderCare at Home to provide you with the best caregiver to meet your individualized needs. You can learn more about what our clients have to say here!
We are here to help with our In Home Nursing Care for seniors with Alzheimer’s in Broward County Florida. Call ElderCare at Home at 800-209-4342 to schedule your complimentary initial home care consultation today!