Home Care Services
Better Care! Better Price! Better Value!
The following is a list of the most common services that can be proved by the independent licensed, certified and credentialed caregivers we refer including private duty registered nurses (RN’s), licensed practical nurses (LPN’s), certified nurses aides (CNA’s), and home health aides (HHA’s) we refer to clients.
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry & Linens
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Grocery Shopping & Errands
- Pet & Plant Care
- Oral Care
- Skin care
- Perineal care
- Change adult briefs
- 24-hour care
- Peace of mind
- Short or long term
- Delay nursing home placement
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Cognitive Stimulation
- Respite Care
- Medication Reminders
- Decrease anxiety & frustration
- Maximize Independence
- Avoid premature placement
- Medication management and administration
- Insulin injections
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care/Ostomy care
- Feeding Tube assistance
- Comfort Care & Support
- Bed-side & Personal Care
- Incontinence Care
- Nutrition & Hydration
- Monitoring for Discomfort
- Works with Hospice Providers
Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation to Learn More!
We will successfully match you with a caregiver, or you
don’t have to pay our fee!*
Why Choose ElderCare at Home?
Learn more about the independent licensed, certified and credentialed caregivers we refer to clients and why you should choose ElderCare at Home for the most professional and cost effective home care nurse registry referral services!
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Specific Private Duty
Home Care Services
CNA’s, HHA’s, RN’s, LPN’s and Companions
Where Do You Begin When You Need the Best Home Care?
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty home care agency or licensed nurse registry suited specifically to your loved ones needs.
- The place to begin to find the very best and most respected private duty home care agency or licensed nurse registry specializing in Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other memory impairments.
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty caregivers who will nurture your loved one and provide them with compassionate and professional private duty care
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty home care registry that will be there for you 24 hours per day
- The place to begin to find the very best people that will give you the guidance and support you need, and the peace of mind you deserve.
The place to begin is
ElderCare at Home
ElderCare at Home is licensed by the state of Florida as a nurse registry. The private duty caregivers we refer to clients are independent companions, certified nurses assistants (CNA), home health aides (HHA), licensed practical nurses (LPN), and registered nurses (RN).
ElderCare at Home verifies each independent contractor has the training and skills necessary to provide exceptional care to Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory impaired patients. We will only represent an applicant who completes a thorough screening process that exceeds state, and other common accreditation and licensing standards.
Our exclusive My Caregiver Match Guarantee assures you will be completely satisfied with each caregiver you select, or you don’t have to pay our fee!