Reach out for Respite
Our unique Reach Out for Respite program was created just for caregivers.
When you’re a full-time family caregiver for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or other neurocognitive disorder, a few hours set aside, just for you, sometimes makes all the difference in the world.
Family caregivers can trust our extensive network of thoroughly screened independent contractors, who can provide appropriate care with dignity, compassion and expertise. Whenever you are ready, whenever you reach out, we are here to help.
Reach out for Respite Care Services can include:
- Homemaker Companion Care
- Assistance with Bathing & Personal Care
- Cognitive Stimulation
- Games & Activities (based on ability)
- Nutritious Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation, Errands, Appointments
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Dusting
- Friendship & Companionship
- Hourly or Live-in Care
- 24 Hours per Day, 7 Days per Week