Skilled Nursing Services in West Palm Beach
When the time comes to recover at home with skilled nursing services by a licensed nursing professional, experience matters.
With so many agencies offering skilled services, how do you choose the best agency for your loved one? First, make sure you ask a very important question: How long have you been licensed to provide skilled nursing care? Experience matters when choosing a home care provider to care for the person you love.
ElderCare at Home’s team of professional RN’s and LPN’s have been providing skilled nursing services to our patients for over 15 years. Our registered nurses (RN’s) and licensed practical nurses (LPN’s) can provide your loved one with the skilled care they need, right in the comfort of your own home.
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- Implementation of the physicians “Medical Plan of Treatment” and consistent reporting of the patients progress to the physician
- Medication Management
- Infusion Therapy (IV’s)
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (tube feeding)
- Colostomy Care
- Ventilator Care
- Assessment and evaluation of the patient’s physical and emotional status
- Assessment and evaluation of the patient’s families abilities to care and cope with their loved ones illness and changing needs
- Teaching (Injections, Suctioning, etc.)
- End-of-Life Care
To schedule a consultation or to learn more, call ElderCare at Home at 561-585-0400