South Florida Geriatric Care Managers
ElderCare at Home’s South Florida Geriatric Care Managers provide the most affordable geriatric care management services in Palm Beach and Broward County.
Whether you are a patient, caregiver, spouse, child, grandchild or friend, our comprehensive elder care services will help you, help your loved one.
If you are an adult child trying to provide care to your aging parents in the South Florida area, the local, professional and caring Geriatric Care Managers at ElderCare at Home can help!
ElderCare at Home has been providing comprehensive elder care, senior care and comprehensive geriatric care management services for over 14 years.
South Florida Geriatric Care Management Services include
- Comprehensive ElderCare Assesments®. We begin with an in-depth telephone call to review your concerns and caregiving issues. We then schedule a visit with the patient to complete the ElderCare Assesments®. Comprehensive, Long-Term ElderCare Plans® . After the ElderCare Assessment® is complete, the ElderCare Plan® is prepared and includes all of the recommendations and objectives for improving and enhancing the care recipients quality of life.
- Private Duty Nursing Professionals & Paraprofessionals– RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs and Comforting Companions®. Each patient and each family has different needs and we know that those needs usually change. As a licensed Nurse Registry, we assure that regardless of the skill the patient presently requires, we recommend and refer to you the most professional, compassionate, dedicated and loyal nurses, nurses aides and companions, in the industry today.
- Adult Daycare Referrals– Not all adult day care centers are the same. For patients that would benefit from Adult Day Care, ElderCare at Home will provide you with specific recommendations on the programs that are best suited to meet the needs of your loved one. We also provide our clients with the 10 most important things you should insist on when choosing an Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Specific Adult Day Care Programs.
- Reach out for Respite– Our unique Reach out for Respite® program was created just for caregivers. When you’re a full-time caregiver for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, a few hours set aside, just for you, sometimes makes all the difference in the world. Whenever you are ready, whenever you reach out, we are here to help.
- Physician Referrals- Whether you are searching for a neurologist, internist, gerontologist, orthopedist or any other medical specialist, finding theright Physician is crucial. Our staff will guide you in selecting the physician’s that will become an integral part of your loved ones health care team.
- Fall Prevention & Home Safety Evaluations– The ElderCare Assessment includes a comprehensive fall prevention and home safety evaluation that encompasses all areas of the home.
- Nutrition & Dietary
- Medication Management– Most of our clients have been diagnosed with more than one medical condition and take numerous medications. We work closely with the various prescribing physicians to assure proper medication management and patient compliance.
- Daily telephone calls- Sometimes a simple phone call can make all the difference in the world!
- Community Based Services & Entitlement Evaluations
- ElderCare Monitoring Referrals– Placement, and advocacy at assisted living facilities & nursing homes
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Arrangements