Caregivers need to take time for themselves. Even if it’s just to grab lunch with an old friend, go to an exercise class or stroll through the book store.
ElderCare at Home’s Reach out for Respite program was designed specially with those needs in mind. Our companions and home health aides are trained specifically to care for and spend time with memory impaired patients.
Caregivers can trust our staff to provide appropriate care with dignity, compassion and expertise. Best of all, it’s affordable! Some of our respite services include:
- Comforting Companions
- Assistance with Bathing & Personal Care
- Cognitive Stimulation
- Games & Activities (based on ability)
- Nutritious Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation, Errands, Appointments, Escorts
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Dusting
- Friendship & Companionship
- Hourly or Live-In Care
- 24 Hours per Day, 7 Days per Week