Tuesday Tips for Caregivers – 12 Tips on Staying Inspired
- Drink a glass of water- when you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start the day fresh.
- Move and sweat- Daily exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood, and relieves stress.
- Get some sleep- When you get enough stress, you have more energy to do the things that make you happy.
Plan your day
- Top 3 tasks- Every morning; make a list of the 3 tasks that you want to accomplish that day.
- The 50/10 Rule- Work on one important task for 50 minutes and then take a 10 minute break to refocus.
- Reflect daily- End your day with 10 minutes of self-evaluation and reflection.
- Reading- Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Browsing- Watching tutorials and conducting research increases your capabilities.
- Brainstorm- Brainstorming can be a creative gold mine.
Focus on what makes you happy
- Express gratitude- Think about 10 things you are grateful for every morning—gratitude promotes happiness.
- Clean your desk- A tidy desk gives you energy and inspiration and lets you focus on the work that needs to be done.
- Indulge in your favorite things- set time aside to relax and enjoy your favorite things like playing with your pet or going for a bike ride.